Our company is SHRIRANG PRAKASHAN PRIVATE LIMITED In these terms of service we will refer to our company as "SPPL," "we," “Company” or "us."
- These are the terms by which you may use our websites and/or download and our App and use our service. Please take them seriously. You are authorised to use our website, app, and our service only if you agree that these terms bind you, and your use of the Website, App or service constitutes your acceptance of this agreement
- Who May Use Our App, Services And Content:
You may use our website, app, services or content only for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree that you shall not use our website, app, services or content for any purpose to compete with, or to contemplate, or take actions adverse to us. You may not use the website, app, services or content, and you agree not to use them, if we have given you notice (by email to the last email address you furnished us) that we have terminated your privilege of using them.
- Your Responsibility for Your Account:
You agree to provide us your real name and valid email address in connection with your registration for our digital subscription. You agree to take no action that alters or impairs our technology or service or that harms or detracts from the community of users of our website, app or services. You agree that we have the right to take any action (including termination of the license to our website, app or the privilege of access to our digital subscription) against persons whose actions, in our sole opinion, detract from the service or the community of persons using the service.
- If we reasonably believe that a User Name and Password are being used/misused in any manner as stated above, we reserve the right to terminate/suspend access rights immediately without notice, and block access to all users from that IP address.
- Your Contributions to Our Service:
You agree that we have a right to use any content or information that you contribute to our service in any way as we see fit. You specifically grant us an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free license to do the following throughout the world:
- to exercise all copyright rights with respect to your contributions, including republishing them;
- to attribute your contributions to you publicly, including in advertising or promotion; and
- to sublicense others to do the same things you have licensed us to do. You also agree that we have no obligation to accept, maintain, orpreserve any of your contributions to our service.
- Links to Third Party Websites or Resources:
Our website, app, services and content contain links to third-party websites or resources. We provide these links only as a convenience and are not responsible for the content, products, or services on or available from those websites or resources or links displayed on such sites. You agree to accept sole responsibility for, and assume all risk arising from, your use of any third-party websites or resources.
- Specific Terms for App:
Subject to agreement to, and your compliance with, these terms, we grant you a limited non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub licensable license to download and install a copy of the app on a mobile device that you own or control and to run such copy of the app solely for your own personal, non-commercial purposes. We reserve all rights in, and to, the app not expressly granted to you under these terms.
- You agree that you shall not own any rights in the app but merely have a license to possess and use the app in conformity with these terms. You promise that you shall not:
- copy, modify, or create derivative works based on the app;
- distribute, transfer, sublicense, lease, lend, or rent the app or any copy of the app to any third party;
- reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the App; or
- make the functionality of the app available to multiple users through any means.
- Warranty Disclaimers:
We make no warranty that the service will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. We make no warranty regarding the quality, accuracy, timeliness, truthfulness, completeness or reliability of any content or information.
- Limitation of Liability:
Neither we nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the website, app, services, or content will be liable for any incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages, including lost profits, loss of data or goodwill, service interruption, computer damage or system failure or the cost of substitute goods or services arising out of or in connection with these terms or from the use of or inability to use the app, services or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or any other legal theory, and whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, even if a limited remedy set forth here is found to have failed of its essential purpose. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so this limitation may not apply to you.
- Changes to Terms or Services:
We may modify these terms or our services at any time. If we do so, we'll publicize the change either by posting an announcement on our website. Because our technology and services will evolve over time and the environment may change, we may change or discontinue all or any part of our technologies or services, at any time and without notice, at our sole discretion.
- The user hereby specifically agrees to comply with the requirements of the Information Technology Act, 2000 as also rules, regulations, guidelines, bye laws and notifications made thereunder, while on the site. The user also undertakes that the content provided by him/her is not defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful. The user shall alone be responsible for all his/her acts, deed and things and that he/she alone shall be liable for civil and criminal liability there under or under any other law for the time bring in force.