Update on 15/08/2020
SHRIRANG PRAKASHAN PVT. LTD (referred to as SPPL) (us, we or our, company) operates www.deshdoot.com (the said Site) This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site and values the trust placed in us by data subject (you, your, subscriber) and therefore, we follow the privacy guidelines to protect the information shared by you with company. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site. We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy. We respect independence, we value justice and we consider transparency an important and achievable goal for credibility.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL AND OTHER INFORMATION
- It is being accepted by the User that the personal information is collected and stored by the company, which is provided by the User from time to time on Website/app/service but not limited to the User's username, passwords, email address, name, address, age, date of birth, sex, nationality, browsing history, etc., as well as any images or other information uploaded/published by the User on the Website/app/service. The Company uses this information which is given by the User to provide the services. The User's need is fulfilled accordingly. This information is used by the Company to improve the portal to make it safer and easier for the User.
- There is certain information which are tracked automatically by the Company about the User like User's IP address and User's behavior on Website/app/service. This information can be used by Company/Website/ app/service to do internal research on user demographics, interests, and behavior, to enable the Company to better understand. The User knows that such information may include the URL that the User visited prior to accessing the Website/app/service, the URL which the User subsequently visits (whether or not these URLs form a part of the Website/ app/service), the User's computer & web browser information, the User's IP address, etc.
- The User is aware that if any information which is provided by User whether it is posted message/review/feedback anywhere on Website/ app/service can be used by the Company/Website/app/service to help out the User in every possible way in future. This retained information can be used to resolve disputes, provide customer support, troubleshoot problems and much other and that such information, if requested, may be provided to judicial or governmental authorities of requisite jurisdiction, or otherwise used by the Company/Website/app/service as permitted by applicable laws.
- All the information whether it is personal or any other like emails or letters or any feedback from other users or third party regarding the User's activities or posting on Website/app/services is collected or gathered by the company and is compiled in a file or folder by the Company/Website/app/service. The User is aware of all this information.
- The information like content/reviews/surveys/feedback which is submitted by the User to Company/Website/app/service cannot be a store, upload, publish or display in any manner. The User authorizes the Website/ app/service/Company to remove any such content, review, survey or feedback from Website/app/service which has been submitted by User, without cause or being required to notify the User of the same.
- The company respects the privacy of the users of the Services they use and is committed to reasonably protect it in all respects.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US:-
- When you register on the Sites for the Service, we ask that you to provide basic contact information such as your name, sex, age, address, pin code, contact number, occupation, interests and email address etc. When you register using your other accounts like on Facebook, Twitter, Gmail etc. we shall retrieve Information from such accounts to continue to interact with you and to continue providing the Services.
- We receive and store any information you enter on our website/app/service or provide to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our special features.
In order for you to subscribe to SPPL, you must complete a registration form. As part of this registration form, we require select personal information.
Subscription or paid service data:
When you choose any subscription or paid service provided as part of our Services, we or our payment gateway provider may collect your purchase, address or billing information, including your credit card number and expiration date etc. However, when you order using an in-app purchase option on any of the applications of the Company, same are handled by such mobile operating system platform providers. The subscriptions or paid Services may be on auto renewal mode unless cancelled. If at any point you do not wish to auto-renew your subscription, you may cancel your subscription before the end of the subscription term
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us.
- SPPL automatically receives and records certain "traffic data" on their server logs from your browser including your IP address, SPPL cookie information, and the page you requested. SPPL uses this traffic data to help diagnose problems with its servers, analyze trends and administer the website/app/service.
- SPPL may collect and, on any page, display the total counts that page has been viewed.
- SPPL is very concerned about your privacy and we will never provide your email address to a third party without your explicit permission, as detailed in the "Sharing Your Information" section below.
- SPPL may send out e-mails with SPPL related news, products, offers, surveys, or promotions. You may also receive notification e-mails from SPPL.
LOG FILE INFORMATION:
We automatically collect limited information about your computer's connection to the Internet, mobile number, including your IP address, when you visit our site, application or service. Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data such as the pages you view. We automatically receive and log information from your browser, including your IP address, your computer's name, your operating system, browser type and version, CPU speed, and connection speed. We may also collect log information from your device, including your location, IP address, your device's name, device's serial number or unique identification number (e.g.. UID on your iOS device), your device operating system, browser type and version, CPU speed, and connection speed etc.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our website/app/service are visited and by how many people. SPPL cookies do not collect personal information, and we do not combine information collected through cookies with other personal information to tell us who you are or what your email address is. Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
Rest assured that we neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone and that we will share your personal information only as described below: -
- SPPL Personnel: SPPL personnel and authorized consultants and/or contractors may have access to your information if necessary, in the
normal course of business.
- The Website/Company has right to disclose the personal information of User if required to do so by law or if the Website /Company believes that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes. This information can also be disclosed to law enforcement offices, third party rights owners, or other third parties if it believes that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce the Terms or Policy; respond to claims that an advertisement, posting or another content violates the rights of a third party; or protect the rights, property or personal safety of its users, or the general public.
- Syndication: SPPL allows for the RSS syndication of all of its public content within the SPPL website/app/service.
- Like any online publisher or news website/app/service, SPPL uses analytics platforms and social media plugin to help us understand what content works best and how to optimize its distribution.
CONDITIONS OF USE:
This page provides the terms of sale and purchase for the digital subscriptions offered by www.deshdoot.com ("SPPL" or "we" or "us").
GENERAL TERMS OF SALE
- About Digital Products:
You are not required to purchase anything for certain limited use of www.deshdoot.com or the SPPL apps. You can review the various SPPL digital subscriptions here. SPPL reserves the right to modify the terms, content, type, and availability of any digital subscription at any time.
- Processing and Payment:
SPPL will process your purchase as promptly as possible. There may be a delay in the activation of your digital subscription while payment details are verified. We accept major credit cards and Razorpay. We reserve the right to reject any order or purchase at any time. If your initial payment authorization is later revoked, your digital subscription will be terminated. Contact our Customer Care if you believe your access was terminated in error.
When you pay for a digital subscription, you agree to pay the price that is set for that particular digital subscription. You also agree to the billing frequency stated at the time of your order. SPPL reserves the right to change prices and fees at any time. We will notify you in advance if the regular rate of a digital subscription changes from what was stated originally. You will have the opportunity to accept the new price or cancel your digital subscription from that point forward. Applicable taxes may vary. We are not able to notify you in advance of changes in applicable taxes.
- Billing of Digital Subscriptions
We will charge or debit your payment method at the beginning of your subscription. Billing will continue according to the cycle stated at the time of your order.
All SPPL digital subscriptions via Razorpay are renewed automatically. When we renew your subscription, we will use the payment method currently associated with your account. As per the rate applicable at that time. If you are making a payment through Razor pay there may be 2% charged to Indian Consumer Credit Cards, Indian Debit Cards, Net Banking from 58 Banks, UPI, Wallets including Freecharge, Mobikwik, PayLater etc. . and 3% charged to Diners and Amex Cards, International Cards, EMIs (Credit Card , Debit Card & Cardless), Corporate (Business) Credit Cards. This small charge is used by Razor pay to verify you.
The currency in which you will be billed will be stated during the purchase process and is determined based on your billing address.
- Unpaid Charges
If your credit card expires or your payment method is otherwise invalid,your digital subscription will not automatically be terminated. You will remain responsible for all charges.
We may occasionally offer promotions. The specific terms of each promotion are stated at the time the promotion is offered. Each promotion may be different. Promotions cannot be combined.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
- Cancellation and Refunds of Digital Subscriptions
You can change or cancel your digital subscription at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, if User cancel digital subscription, the SPPL does not provide any refunds.
If you cancel an annual subscription, your subscription will end immediately but you will not receive any refund from company.
CHANGES TO CONTENT OR ACCESS:
We reserve the right to make changes to our digital subscriptions at any time. If we temporarily reduce or eliminate the charge for content or access that you are currently paying for under different terms, you will not receive a refund.
We believe strongly that the SPPL Community should be a safe and welcoming space for all individuals, groups and their ideas. As such, any abuse, hate, hostility, or threats may be removed and you may lose your ability to comment.
In order to provide a safe space for our community, comments may be moderated by our team before posting to the site. Still have questions? Write to us at email@example.com.
All the transactions which are made on the Website/app/service are secure and protected. No information is disclosed while making the transaction on the Website/app/service as it is encrypted to protect the User against unintentional disclosure to third parties. Any information related to the User's credit and debit card information is not received, stored by or retained by the Company / Website/app/service in any manner. This information is provided by the User directly to the payment gateway which is authorized to handle the information
provided and is compliant with the regulations and requirements of various banks and institutions and payment franchisees that it is associated with.
By using the Website/app/service and/ or by providing information to the Company through the Website/app/service, the User consents to the collection and use of the information disclosed by the User on the Website/app/service in accordance with this Policy, including but not limited to the User's consent the Company/Website/app/service sharing the User's information, as per the terms contained here in above in Section 7 of the Policy.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND JURISDICTION:
Any dispute related to formation, interpretation and performance of this Policy will be solved through a two-step Alternate Dispute Resolution ("ADR") mechanism. It is agreed by the Parties. It is further agreed to by the Parties that the contents of this Section shall survive even after the termination or expiry of the Policy and/or Terms.
- Mediation: If there would be any dispute between the parties, the Parties will attempt to resolve the dispute amongst themselves, with the mutual satisfaction of both Parties. If the Parties are unable to resolve the dispute between themselves within the period of thirty (30) days of one Party communicating the existence of a dispute to the other Party, the dispute will be resolved by arbitration, as detailed herein below;
- Arbitration: If the Parties are unable to resolve the dispute between them through Mediation, then it will be transferred forward to the Arbitration by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by the Company. The order passed by the sole arbitrator will be valid and binding on both Parties. The costs of proceedings will be beard by the Parties, although the sole arbitrator may, in his/her sole discretion, direct either Party to bear the entire cost of the proceedings. The arbitration shall be conducted in Marathi or English, and the seat of Arbitration shall be the city of Nashik.
- The Terms, Policy and any other agreements between the Parties are governed by the laws, rules and regulations of India and it is agreed by the Parties. The Courts at Nashik shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising between the Parties.
If you may have any queries/questions/complaint about this policy, the practices of this site, or your dealings with the website/app/ service/app, please contact with us on firstname.lastname@example.org.