Two houses gutted as LPG cylinder explodes

Two houses gutted as LPG cylinder explodes

NASHIK :

Two houses were gutted in fire due to explosion of LPG cylinder at Bramhangaon village in Satana tehsil of Nashik district on Wednesday. The loss is estimated to be Rs around Rs 1.5 lakh. No causalities were reported in the fire accident.

Cash of Rs 1.5 lakh, food grains and household items of Zurabai Nagu Pawar were burned due to the fire. Foodgrains and household items of Shravan Dhondu Kuvar were also burned in LPG cylinder blast which took place in his house.

MLA of Baglan tehsil Dilip Borse visited the spot and gave household items, grocery and clothes to both families and consoled them.

Tehsildar of Baglan Jitendra Ingale Patil, police inspector Nandkumar Gaikwad, social activists Atul Ahire, gram Sevak Nimba Sonawane and others visited the spot and conducted panchanama.

Related Stories

Latest Marathi News, Marathi News Paper, Breaking News In Marathi, Marathi Batmya Live
www.deshdoot.com