People to get 7/12 extract at a click

0

Nashik : The 7/12 extract will now be made available for people online. It will bear digital signature. A facility to make online payment for online 7/12 extract will also be made available. With this, people will get 7/12 extracts having digital signature through Maha e-seva kendra and Aapla Sarkar portal at their residences.

The people will get the online 7/12 extracts in the district from August 15. 97% work regarding this has been completed in the district, informed District Collector Radhakrishnan B.

Corrections were made in manual and computerised 7/12 extracts under e-reading drive. 7/12 extract is considered an important document to prove ownership of the land. It is significant for bank and court related works. Talathi is issuing the 7/12 extract. Since last few years, a facility to see and download the 7/12 extract from the website of land record department has been made available.

The state government is of the view that citizens should get more and more facilities through online method. Citizens will no more require to go to talathi office for getting the 7/12 extracts.

Nearly 97.14% work has been completed in edit module for the 7/12 extract in 6,484 villages. Remaining 2.86% work will be completed till August 14 and citizens will get them online from August 15.

The Commissioner (collection) had made available the edit module to match manual and online 7/12 extract. 97.14% work has been completed through this module. As a result, 7/12 extracts have been made available in the district online since January 11. So far, online 7/12 extract has been made available for the citizens in 6,484 villages in the district, informed the District Collector.

Meanwhile, kiosk machine will be installed at circle level for getting the 7/12 extract. District has total 92 circles, but currently kiosk machine will be installed at 4-5 places. Bus ticket booking facility and services for various schemes by the Centre will be given through this system, he also informed.

LEAVE A REPLY

*