Electric appliances damaged due to high voltage at Uttamnagar

0

Nashik: TV sets, refrigerators and other electric appliances in 40-50 residences were damaged following high voltage electricity supply at Shivpuri Chowk in Uttamnagar area.

Citizens got panicky after this incident. Smoke billowing out from TV sets, refrigerators, set top box, computer and mobile charger due to short circuit. Middle class families suffered loss of lakhs of rupees with damage of electric appliances.

There was increase in voltage due to technical snag in generator. Electric appliances in more than 50 residences were damaged. Set top box and mobile charger in residence of Shriram Patil broke into pieces. Considering seriousness of the situation, MSEDCL employees undertook repairing work immediately.

Corporator of the ward Ratnamala Rane and social activist Bhushan Rane met residents. Considering huge loss corporator Rane demanded that MSEDCL should provide compensation to the residents.

LEAVE A REPLY

*